In this brief article, I will share a list of reasons why I love my best friend.
List of Reasons Why I Love My Best Friend
Best friends do not come by every day. If you have a best friend, never delay telling them how much you love them and why.
Your best friend may be the closest person in your life, probably closer than most of your relatives. They say that friends are family you choose and you can love your best friends for many reasons.
Here are some reasons why I love my best friend
- You are the family I chose and I love you so much.
- You always have time for me no matter how busy you are.
- You are always there for me when I need you.
- We think alike and can complete each other’s sentences.
- You always accept me as I am without any judgment.
- You understand what is wrong with me even when I pretend everything is alright.
- We can have fun just by sitting around quietly without doing anything in particular.
- You are never scared of telling me whenever I go wrong, no matter how difficult it is.
- You can always make me smile when things are not going well.
- We are quite literally two peas in a pod, exactly like one another.
- You are the safe keeper of all my secrets and I am yours.
- You inspire me to become a better person with your constant encouragement.
- You are my 2 am person, I know you will always show up no matter when I call you.
- You can always tell when I am lying.
- We can always pick up right where we left, even if we don’t speak for days, weeks, or even years.
- You know what exactly to tell me when the going gets through.
- You understand my dry humor and sarcasm without offending you.
- We can communicate without talking to each other.
- You help me grow and encourage each other in all our endeavors.
- You are the best company I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying.
- You always have my back always ready to defend me against everything and everyone.
- Being your best friend makes me feel extremely special.
- We seldom fight as we are always open with each other, always talking out our problems before it blows over.
- You understand my need to play and fool around even if I am old and grey.
- You are the most dependable person I have met and I am proud that you are my best friend.
- We share our accomplishments with each other and celebrate my achievements like that are your own.
- We share anything and everything with each other.
- You have taught me how to be comfortable in my skin and take pride in who I am.
- You always respect my decisions even though you may not agree with me.
- We have the same friends and you support all of my relationships.
- You are always honest with me and never afraid of telling me the honest truth no matter how much it can hurt me.
- You know how to console me when I am upset.
- We know each other so well that we understand all of my silly jokes and vice versa.
- You have seen me at my lowest yet you love me and accept me unconditionally.
- I know that you are one person who will never forsake me no matter what happens.
- You are so funny that you know how to make me laugh.
- I can never get tired of you as you are so full of joy and energy.
- You never allow me to wallow in my own self-pity, you constantly boost my self-esteem.
- You tell me that I am beautiful even if I do not believe so.
- You always make time for me no matter what we are doing in our lives and whatever relationships we are in.
- You keep all your promises to me.
- You always motivate me to achieve my goals.
- Nobody understands me as much as you.
- You are considerate and think about everybody’s feelings before doing anything.
- You know what I need at all times without having to say anything outright.
- You take my family as yours and treat them like your family.
- The affections we show towards each other never feel awkward.
- Your integrity and honor inspires me to work harder.
- We share similar hobbies and interests.
- Your pieces of advice are indispensable because they come from a place of love.
- We always uplift each other without having to belittle our friendship.
- We are so connected with each other that we feel like we are an extension of each other.
- There is no space for jealousy in our friendship.
- I can tell you anything and everything without worries about being criticised or judged.
- You are the one who healed me and helped me through my first heartbreak.
- We understand what each other’s thoughts are by looking at one another.
- You have the same values and principles, so we hardly argue or clash.
- We do not have any boundaries, as what is mine is yours.
- I know and can trust that you are completely loyal to me.
- We are vary of the same kind of people and like the same kind of people.
- You are my right-hand man/woman.
- All our pictures are my favourite pictures in the world.
- We will never run out of things to talk about while we are together.
- You are irreplaceable in my life.
- You are my biggest cheerleader.
- You are the first person I want to tell all my secrets and achievements, so we can celebrate it with each other.
- Even when you are away, I know that you will be by my side in just a matter of moments.
- We give each other the best gifts.
- You celebrate my strengths just as much as you accept my weaknesses.
- We are always joined by the hip and we are always together.
- You even endure all of my favorite movies even if you do not enjoy it as much as I do.
- You and I have been together since day one and will be together forever.
- We can laugh with each other and at each other without getting offending either of us.
- I know that I have your shoulder to cry on when I need to and arms ready to envelop me in a hug when I need it.
- You are always real and there is nothing fake about our friendship.
No matter what the circumstances of this friendship, be it in kindergarten, school, college, workplace or wherever you have met in your life.
There may be several reasons why you may love their best friend. Undoubtedly, your best friend is the closest person who knows you well, sometimes even better than some of your family members.
In this article, I have shared a list of reasons why I love my best friend.
Great friendships are not something built overnight. Like all good things, all good friendships take time. However, it would not take you much time to gain a true friend.
All you need is to be yourself and maintain honesty and affections in your dealings.
Remember not all friends will be best friends, as true friendships are rare.